Working student (m/f/d) Algorithm Development
Developing visions together
Sedenius Engineering is a specialist for intelligent and comprehensive solutions in the field of autonomous and highly automated driving. We offer manufacturers, suppliers and service providers of the automotive industry as well as public transport systems an extensive portfolio of services for the mobility of tomorrow. Are you curious, creative and committed? Are you looking for an exciting, versatile and interesting challenge? Then you fit in with us!
What you can expect from us
- Flexible working without core working time
- An innovative and dynamic corporate culture, which are characterized by flat hierarchies, short distances and open
- Demanding tasks in exciting projects, in which your commitment and creativity are in demand
- The opportunity to train internally and externally.
- A familiar and relaxed atmosphere with free drinks, fresh fruit and more Amenities.
These are your tasks
- Development of algorithms
- Convert, generate and manipulate data
- Visualization in 2D or 3D
- Analysis and optimization of existing approaches
- Implement development tools or Frameworks
That's what you ideally bring with you.
- Student (m/f/d) of computer science, media informatics or comparable
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming language desirable (C/C++ advantageous)
- Ideally experience in algorithm development
- Analytical thinking and structured working methods
- Team spirit and motivation to work on new topics
- Knowledge of ROS and image processing (optional)
This is your way to us.
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your Documents in a PDF with application form and send it to email@example.com and Please indicate your earliest possible starting date.